We've designed this t-shirt to make your life easier. Stay cool and stylish in the Great Outdoors.
Practical and lightweight, this extra-thin jersey can be easily folded into its side pocket. Can be folded as small as your socks.
- 3/4 zip for ventilation
- Maximum breathability
- UV protection (30 UPF)
- CIMAFRESH® technology uses the natural anti-bacterial properties of silver ions to limit the formation of bacteria and unpleasant odours
Wearing CIMALP fleeces is an engagement in sustainable consumption as:
- Built-to-last products are environmentally friendly.
- They are Bluesign® approved, ensuring that they were manufactured with responsible use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment
- Dyes and pigments are primarily organic.
- Fibres are 100% recycled.
Eco-friendlyBio-sourced dyeing - 100% Vegan
ActivityFast-Hiking Trail Running
Key pointsAntibacterial durably limits odours
FabricsCIMAFRESH® - 90g/m²
Sun protectionGood - 30 UPF
CIMALP, COMMITTED TO THE PLANET
MAKE IT LAST
Our R&D team strives to design built-to-last clothing and equipment .
THEY ARE WORN, BUT THEY STILL HAVE LIFE.
One of the most responsible things we can do as a company is giving clothes a second life by repairing them.
Gear that provides comfort and performance for athletes while preserving the environment.
Cimalp has been providing and protecting Adventurers since 1964 and is willing to do so for a long time.
Our organic dyes and pigments are mostly bio-sourced, our clothing is PFC free, and our fabrics are Bluesign® or Oeko-Tex® certified. Wearing one of these nature-friendly garments is a sign of responsible behaviour.