With its removable hood, this waterproof, warm jacket is perfect for adventure. It offers a modern, feminine design so that you can do sport in style!
Expedition Series Softshell fabric
The "EXPEDITION SERIES" line is designed for the highest mountainous areas and for flawless comfort even in extreme conditions.
Softshell Expedition Series v2.0 fabric has 3 layers: fleece microfibre 160 fabric for thermal insulation, waterproof/breathable membrane and ultra-durable stretch material on the outside.
Tried and tested by pros – their comments:
"A high-quality jacket made from an interesting fabric for an excellent price!" Paul Regnier, expert in high-altitude mountaineering: test-materiel-outdoor.fr
"This jacket's strength is its removable hood." Régis Cahn, Nordic skiing expert: skirandonnenordique.com
"It is functional and practical and fulfils its role really well" Vincent Gaudin, trekking and travel expert: journaldutrek.com
The difference is in the details:
- 2 vent openings on the sides.
- 2 hand pockets + 1 chest pocket with waterproof zips.
- One 18cm inner pocket.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro tab.
- Inner glove to protect from the wind.
- Removable hood with 3 adjustment points and zip.
- Tightening at the hem with auto block mechanism.
- Hole for earphones
For the experts...
- Breathable, waterproof membrane up to 10,000mm of water
- Real breathability of 10,000g/m²/24h
- Weight of only 695g (size M).
- Ideal for hiking and excursions in high mountainous areas.
|Fabric||Softshell Expedition 340g/m²|
|Weight||800g en taille M|
|Usage||Nordic Walking, Snowshoe Walking, Winter Hiking|
|Water Resistance||10,000mm / 1 bar|
|Breathability||Very Good 10,000gsm|
|Wind Resistance||Excellent. Over 100km/h|
- Number of Reviews : 26
- Average Grade : 4.7 /5
- M. Margaret
- F. Caroline
- C. Genevi̬ve
- D. Abot
- B. Ronie
- R. Isabelle
- G. Sabine
- B. Margaret