This jacket, with breathable, waterproof Activ’Shell membrane, is mesh lined and all its seams are thermo-sealed. It offers unbeatable freedom of movement and maximum protection against rain and wind.
WaterShell® 10,000 membrane
Its membrane that is waterproof up to 10,000mm of water and breathable up to 10,000g/m²/24h is sure to impress during your sports outings. Its resistance to wear and tear makes it great for outdoor excursions.
The difference is in the details
- Hood with visor, adjustable at 4 points to protect your head perfectly without impeding your view.
- Ventilation zips under the arms
- Double protective tab on central closure
- 2 side pockets with waterproof zips
- 1 chest pocket with waterproof zip
- 1 inner chest pocket with velcro
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro tab
- Drawstring adjustment at the waist
- All seams thermo-sealed
For the experts...
This light women’s jacket only weighs 670g for a size M. This jacket matches the Hoggar women’s trousers.
|Insulation Level||All Season|
|Fabric||ACTIVE SHELL 160g/m²|
|Weight||515g en taille M|
|Usage||Winter Hiking, Light Hiking|
|Water Resistance||10,000mm / 1 bar|
|Breathability||Very Good 10,000gsm|
|Wind Resistance||Good. Upto 60km/h|
|Key Features||Wind resistant|
- Number of Reviews : 5
- Average Grade : 5 /5
- M. Bernadette
- B. Ginette
- B. Mathieu
- J. Christiane
- C. Catherine