This item is part of the Travel Series range from CimAlp: a top-of-the-range line with quality finishes.
This men's AYERS ROCK multipocket gilet is made from 3D Flex DWR material for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
We wanted a practical garment with multiple pockets that is also easy to wear in all conditions.
Benefits: comfortable, stretch fabric, with practical, deep pockets.
- On a hike: extremely useful for keeping everything you need to hand.
- Day-to-day: its discreet, elegant look means you can wear it in all circumstances.
- When travelling: it comes into its own when you are travelling. Its pockets with compartments enable you to find your passport and boarding cards in the blink of an eye.
Finally a gilet that is easy to wear with useful pockets.
- 8 outer pockets, 3 with zip.
- Mini working compass
- 1 secret invisible pocket
- 2 inner drying loops.
- Drawstring adjustment.
- UPF 50+ UV protection fabric
- Ultra compressible.
- DWR treated fabric (waterproof and anti-stain).
|Insulation Level||All Season|
|Fabric||3D Flex DWR 160g/m²|
|Stretchability||3D-Flex® Fabric : 100% Stretch|
|Water Resistance||Water repellent with anti-stain treatment|
|Wind Resistance||Good. Upto 60km/h|
|UV Protection||UPF 40|
|Key Features||Anti wrinkle, Wind resistant, Fast drying|
- Number of Reviews : 7
- Average Grade : 4.6 /5
- V. Jean-Fran̤ois
- M. Serge
- S. Alain
- K. Yves
- J. Philippe
- A. Denis
- R. DANIEL