The difference is in the details:
- Light knit at bending points to free up your foot movement.
- Waffle weave on the top and back of the foot to ensure maximum ventilation.
- Anti-friction design below the foot arch in order to limit friction in the shoe.
CimAlp trail socks are composed of Coolmax fibres underfoot. This fibre encourages perspiration to escape and limits bad odours.
- Maximum ventilation that leave behind a feeling of freshness.
- Anti-odour IONIC treatment
- Seamless finish to avoid overheating points.
These trainer socks go perfectly with the CimAlp FREETRAIL calf sleeves.
Choose the right size:
S: 36-38, UK 4-5
M: 39-41, UK 6-7
L: 42-44, UK 8-10
XL: 45-47, UK 11-14
Hauteur: low top, to the ankle.
Composition: 43% polyamide - 41% Coolmax polyester - 14% polypropylene - 2% elastane - MADE IN ITALY
|Usage||Trail Running, Nordic Walking, Light Hiking|
|Key Features||Antibacterial, durable odour reduction, Fast drying, Breathable and fresh|
|LABEL||Bluesign® conserves natural resources and reduces the impact on the environment|
- Number of Reviews : 31
- Average Grade : 4.6 /5
- B. Romain
- B. Romain
- D. Frank
- C. St̩fan
- D. Francois
- G. Ren̩
- H. Gregory
- D. Hugues