This jacket is made for trail running but is also perfect for all other outdoor activities.
It boasts water-repellent, windbreaker fabric, with reflective marks at the front and back for greater visibility. The jacket also has thumb loops for superior protection.
- Trail running: at 109g, you forget you are wearing it! It is extremely breathable, and so is designed for intense effort.
- Hiking: It takes up hardly any room in your bag and offers effective protection from the wind and rain.
- Travelling: have you ever got drenched in a rain shower while exploring a new city? Now you can take this jacket out of your pocket in the blink of an eye and be protected from bad weather.
- 2 pockets with zips, 1 chest / 1 back.
- Can be compacted easily into its chest pocket.
- High-visibility 3M reflective markings.
- Attachment tab at the collar to wear it semi-open without being bothered when running.
To achieve such a light weight, we use an extremely fine fibre with dense weaving, which acts as a screen against the wind and rain.
The SKIN jacket is so named because its feel is similar to that of skin.
This fabric therefore does not have a membrane and so offers excellent breathability.
Finally, its DWR treatment (durable water repellent) will guarantee water resistance for between 30 minutes and 1 hour, depending on the intensity of the rain.
Review by the CimAlp trail ambassador, Florian Olivier:
"Ultra-light jacket that you can easily slip into your bag or bottle holder. It offers ideal protection for all your excursions!"
|Fabric||SKIN ultra light - 70g/m²|
|Weight||120g in size M|
|Usage||Nordic Walking, Light Hiking, Trail Running, Nordic Walking, Cross Country Skiing|
|Water Resistance||Water repellent with anti-stain treatment|
|Wind Resistance||Good. Upto 60km/h|
|Key Features||Ultra light, Wind resistant, Fast drying, Compactable|
- Number of Reviews : 7
- Average Grade : 4.7 /5
- C. St̩fan
- W. Michel
- F. Bernard
- D. Jean-Marie
- R. Jos̩ Manuel
- G. C̩dric
- C. David