This base layer offers exceptional properties:
- Soft feel: we have added 6.4% silk for incredible softness.
- Thermal properties: silk blended with bamboo fibres gives you instant comfort and highly effective insulation.
- ‘Bodymapping’ technology: the use of different fibres and weaves for different areas of the body regulates temperature, meaning you’ll never be too hot or too cold regardless of the temperature outdoors.
- ‘Seamless’ stitching.
- Compression effect to support muscles during exertion.
- Odour-reducing bamboo fibres.
- Ergonomic cut to hug your body.
Our opinion: we won’t wear anything else now. From autumn to spring, it feels so good on our skin. Wear it under a wool jumper or polar fleece. Review by the CIMALP® trail ambassador, Florian Olivier: “A base layer to use under a jacket if you feel the cold, or just on its own for winter activities. The Bodymapping technology ensures the perfect regulation of your body temperature, and the fact that there’s no stitching means no irritation!”
|Fabric||Body mapping seamless - 160g/m²|
|Weight||250g in size M|
|Usage||Trekking, Snowshoe Walking, Ice Climbing, Ski Touring, Light Hiking, Cross Country Skiing, Ultra Running, Winter Hiking, Mountain, Piste Skiing, Nordic Walking, Nordic Walking, Trail Running|
|Stretchability||3D-Flex® Fabric : 100% Stretch|
|Key Features||Antibacterial, durable odour reduction, Anti wrinkle, Breathable and fresh|
- Number of Reviews : 70
- Average Grade : 4.6 /5
- M. Maylis
- J. Jacques
- D. FRANCIS
- B. DANIEL
- R. ERIC
- C. Bertrand
- S. Roy
- G. Christian