Cut for extreme conditions
This waterproof, wind resistant Ultrashell® mountaineering jacket will be an essential piece of kit for any expedition. Tailored for extreme conditions and the most demanding environments, this jacket is ready to withstand anything nature can throw at it.
- KEVLAR® reinforcements from shoulder to elbow.
- Welded seams + waterproof to 20'000mm/2 bar of water pressure with breathability of 80'000MVP.
- Ergonomic cut, stretch fabric and lightweight.
- YKK ventilation zips under the arms
- Multiple interior pockets with headphone slot
- 3-point tightening hood compatible with helmets
- Preformed ergonomic cut
- Tough, stretchy and light, only weighing 690g in size M
- KEVLAR® reinforcements from shoulder to elbow
Limited Edition Ultrashell Membrance
A true CimAlp innovation, our 3-layer rip-stop fabric is equipped with the latest generation Ultrashell® membrane.
This sets new standards:
- Breathability 80'000MVP
- Waterproof to 20'000mm of water or 2 bar of water pressure
This level of performance is achieved by a fabric structure with even finer pores, allowing for improved airflow while being more resistant.
Limited edition - Only 299 copies of each colour are available for this mountaineering jacket, a tribute to the expedition conducted in 1997 by Henri de Gerlache Gomery, dressed exclusively by CimAlp during his ascent of Mount Vinson (4'892 m) located in Antarctica.
|Insulation Level||All Season|
|Fabric||UltraShell® 20\'000 - 180g/m²|
|Usage||Snowshoe Walking, Extreme Cold, Mountain, Ski Touring, Winter Hiking, Ice Climbing|
|Water Resistance||20,000mm / 2 bar|
|Breathability||High Breathability 80,000gsm|
|Wind Resistance||Excellent. Over 100km/h|
|UV Protection||UPF 50+|
|Key Features||Waterproof seams, Hard wearing, Wind resistant|
|LABEL||Bluesign® conserves natural resources and reduces the impact on the environment, Teflon EcoElite™ Renewably Sourced PFC Free Water Repellent|