3-layer Softshell jacket with ergonomic cut, hood with excellent coverage and protection that enables you to wear your helmet inside it and large, accessible pockets. Perfect for the mountains. 10,000mm waterproof membrane with 10,000 MVP breathability.
With its protective layer against rain and wind and inner fleece lining, this jacket is a must-have for passionate mountaineers! This combination of the best fabrics and Cimalp expertise is sure to delight its wearer on any expeditions.
Softshell SuperStrong® fabric:
Its outer fabric, the innovative SuperStrong fabric by CimAlp, is 4 times more sturdy thanks to a specially designed texture to make it more resistant to wear and tear. Made up of 3 layers: inner fleece fabric for thermal insulation, waterproof/breathable membrane and ultra-durable stretch material on the outside.
The difference is in the details
- 2 large ventilation openings under the arms with double zippers.
- 2 large side pockets
- 1 interior pocket.
- 1 sleeve pocket with waterproof zip
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro
- Inner protective gloves
- Hood under which you can wear your helmet with 3-point adjustment
- Drawstring at the waist
- Hole for earphones
For the experts...
- Breathable, waterproof membrane up to 10,000mm of water
- Real breathability of 10,000g/m²/24h
- Weight of only 790g (size M).
- Ideal for activities up in the mountains – mountaineering, cross-country skiing, etc.
|Fabric||Softshell SuperStrong 320g/m²|
|Usage||Extreme Cold, Ski Touring, Ice Climbing, Winter Hiking, Mountain|
|Water Resistance||10,000mm / 1 bar|
|Breathability||Very Good 10,000gsm|
|Wind Resistance||Excellent. Over 100km/h|
|Key Features||Hard wearing|
- Number of Reviews : 26
- Average Grade : 4.4 /5
- R. Dominique
- M. Jean pierre
- D. Raymond
- P. Cyril
- M. Reynald
- P. MICHEL
- L. Guillaume
- C. Jean - Marc