Just 390 grams!
The new, ultra-light3-layer ADVANCED jacket from CimAlp is waterproof and ultra-breathable, thanks to its ULTRASHELL® membrane:
- 8 times more breathable than an ordinary membrane. This is a real technological gem with, like all other CimAlp products,unbeatable value for money.
High-tech, simple look: jacket designed for mountaineering with ergonomic front zip to allow the hood to be done up to the nose without causing irritation, and laser cut outs at the phrase, enabling the wearer to breathe easily.
RECCO® system for extra safety.
The difference is in the details
The difference is in the details:
- Top-of-the-range finishes and VISLON® YKK waterproof zips: the definition of sturdiness!
- Waterproof YKK ventilation zips under the arms
- Multiple inner pockets with hole for earphones.
- Hood with visor, adjustable at 3 points (compatible with helmet).
- Pre-shaped, ergonomic cut.
- Thin, stretch and lightweight – just 390g at size L.
This jacket is so light that you can wear it anywhere, even when trail running!
The innovative CimAlp 3-layer Rip-stop fabric weighs only 100g and features a latest-generation ULTRASHELL® membrane.
This membrane is breaking records: it boasts breathability of 80,000MVP, and is waterproof up to 20,000mm of water, or 20,000 schmerber.
This performance is achieved through a smaller pore structure, which lets air pass through while remaining durable.
|Insulation Level||All Season|
|Fabric||UltraShell® 20000 - 100g/m²|
|Weight||410g en taille M|
|Usage||Mountain, Trekking, Winter Hiking, Snowshoe Walking, Nordic Walking, Ice Climbing, Nordic Walking, Light Hiking, Ski Touring|
|Water Resistance||20,000mm / 2 bar|
|Breathability||High Breathability 80,000gsm|
|Wind Resistance||Excellent. Over 100km/h|
|Key Features||Compactable , Waterproof seams, Wind resistant, Ultra light|
- Number of Reviews : 22
- Average Grade : 4.7 /5
- L. YVES
- L. Fran̤ois
- L. Thierry
- K. Brahim
- D. Wilfried
- B. Fabien
- R. Alain
- G. Fr̩d̩ric