For perfect moisture management whatever the temperature
Thanks to the unmatched thermal regulation properties of Merino wool, this t-shirt is ideal for all outdoor activities in all weather. Made from the finest merino wool, it will keep you cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
- Material: 47% merino wool, 53% polyester
- Naturally moisture-wicking, odour-resistant, and non-itching
- Lightweight= no overheating or bunching of cotton
- Easy care technology: There's no need to Dry Clean, it can be washed in a Machine
Wearing CIMALP THERMOPOLAR® fleeces is an engagement in sustainable consumption as:
- Built-to-last products are environmentally friendly.
- They are Bluesign® approved, ensuring that they were manufactured with responsible use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment
Our R&D team strives to design built-to-last clothing and equipment .
THEY ARE WORN, BUT THEY STILL HAVE LIFE.
One of the most responsible things we can do as a company is giving clothes a second life by repairing them.
Gear that provides comfort and performance for athletes while preserving the environment.
Cimalp has been providing and protecting Adventurers since 1964 and is willing to do so for a long time.
Our organic dyes and pigments are mostly bio-sourced, our clothing is PFC free, and our fabrics are Bluesign® or Oeko-Tex® certified. Wearing one of these nature-friendly garments is a sign of responsible behaviour.