Outdoor clothing specialist since 1964
This men's jacket is made in Primaloft® Blackthermoplume that delivers the fluidity, hand-feel, aesthetics and performance characteristics of natural down. It's the perfect hiking jacket also suitable as a urban well-insulated winter jacket.
Designed for hiking and travelling, this jacket features the Primaloft* Black Thermoplume® fibre, the industry’s highest-performing blowable synthetic insulation with the look and feel of natural down.
- Water resistant;
- Lightweight: a high warm-to-weight ratio means you don't need bulk to stay warm;
- Compressible: the jacket packs down easily for stashing in small places or for layering;
- Breathable: encourages the passage of moisture vapor to keep you from being cold or clammy;
- One chest zipped pocket;
- Two side zipped pockets;
- 1 inside zipped pocket being the one to stuff the jacket;
- Elastic wrists;
- YKK full central zip with chin protection.
You can wear this jacket alone, or as a mid-layer with a wind vest or under a winter jacket.
*PrimaLoft® insulation was originally developed for the U.S. army as a water-resistant, synthetic alternative to down. Today, the brand is recognized as a benchmark in the outdoor industry for providing unsurpassed comfort in any condition, ultimately empowering users to stay in the moment.