CIMASHELL membrane, waterproof to 10'000 Schmerbers
Men's Activ’Shell mesh-lined trousers with thermo-sealed seams. They offer great freedom of movement and maximum protection, from cold air.
- Semi-elasticated waistband with adjustable belt loops. Raised at the rear for excellent lower back protection.
- Water-resistant up to 10,000mm of water
- Breathable up to 10,000gr/m²/24H
- Lightweight: 390g (based on size M)
- 2 waterproof side pockets with a zip.
- 1 large pleated pocket with waterproof zip closure on the right thigh.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Scuff/crampon guards made from Cordura Strong.
- Hem adjustment by a velcro strap.
NameHOGGAR 3 H
BreathabilityVery good 10000g/m²/24h
Water protection10000mm water pressure or 10000 Schmerber
ActivityWinter hiking Trekking Ultra-light hiking
Wind protectionGood 60km/h
Key pointsWindproof Welded seams - Waterproof
Eco-friendlyPFC-free DWR Teflon EcoElite treatment from renewable resources Bluesign® - Safe products for the environment workers and customers.
Sun protectionExcellent - 50 UPF
CIMALP, COMMITTED TO THE PLANET
MAKE IT LAST
Our R&D team strives to design built-to-last clothing and equipment .
THEY ARE WORN, BUT THEY STILL HAVE LIFE.
One of the most responsible things we can do as a company is giving clothes a second life by repairing them.
Gear that provides comfort and performance for athletes while preserving the environment.
Cimalp has been providing and protecting Adventurers since 1964 and is willing to do so for a long time.
Our organic dyes and pigments are mostly bio-sourced, our clothing is PFC free, and our fabrics are Bluesign® or Oeko-Tex® certified. Wearing one of these nature-friendly garments is a sign of responsible behaviour.