Latest generation of our Premium Softshell pants, the PITON is at the same time waterproof, windproof and breathable. Built-to-last with large reinforcements to protect the bottom of each leg from ski edges or crampons, and large side leg zips to help air to circulate through.
These innovative trousers with removable braces are made of 3-layer Softshell, with reinforced knees, seat and ankles. At the same time waterproof and breathable, they are erfect for Ski Touring. We have also added 2 large openings to regulate ventilation during exercise, with a protective net.
Technology and safety: featuring a RECCO® detector to help rescuers find you more easily and quickly in case of avalanches, because you can never be too careful!
Integrated gaiters and zip at the bottom of the leg to remove boots.
- Adjustable straps with Velcro
- Large side openings with double sliders and mesh for a good fit even when the trousers are fully open.
- Kevlar® reinforcements for ski-edge protection
- Elasticated inner gaiters
- Pre-shaped knees
- Ergonomic cut & mountaineering spirit
- Cimashell technology
- RECCO® detector for emergency rescue
RECCO®: stay visible!
RECCO®: stay visible!
The RECCO reflector makes you visible to rescuers. RECCO reflectors are lightweight passive transponders requiring no power or activation. They consist of a diode and an antenna. RECCO reflectors are designed to last a lifetime and do not age or wear out. If not mechanically damaged they will last forever.
How it works:
1. The RECCO detector emits a directional radar signal, like the beam of a flashlight.
2. When the radar signal hits the RECCO reflector, it is echoed back to the detector and points the rescuer toward the victim.
3. The closer the detector gets to the reflector the stronger the returned signal, ultimately allowing the rescuer to pinpoint the victim's location.
NamePITON 3 H
Eco-friendlyBluesign® - Safe products for the environment workers and customers. PFC-free DWR Teflon EcoElite treatment from renewable resources
Water protection10000mm water pressure or 10000 Schmerber
CIMALP, COMMITTED TO THE PLANET
MAKE IT LAST
Our R&D team strives to design built-to-last clothing and equipment .
THEY ARE WORN, BUT THEY STILL HAVE LIFE.
One of the most responsible things we can do as a company is giving clothes a second life by repairing them.
Gear that provides comfort and performance for athletes while preserving the environment.
Cimalp has been providing and protecting Adventurers since 1964 and is willing to do so for a long time.
Our organic dyes and pigments are mostly bio-sourced, our clothing is PFC free, and our fabrics are Bluesign® or Oeko-Tex® certified. Wearing one of these nature-friendly garments is a sign of responsible behaviour.